Here’s the Lowdown
Why Stress Management Methods Are Not Protecting You From Harm
How are you personally dealing with the huge and escalating societal stress levels that our social upheavals have been feeding? Are you attempting to cope with our Perpetual Stress Society by counting on the new President to make the changes you would like to see, or by trying to help him fail, or by adopting a wait-and-see attitude, or by battening down your hatches for a storm you feel you have no control over, and praying that you somehow will endure it?
It doesn’t matter which answer you chose. All of those options are stress management coping attempts. They are being used for this purpose by massive numbers of people across the entire political and religious spectrum.
Most of us don’t realize what really creates our chosen stress response: it’s the hyper-emotional non-rational part of our brain whose job is to take control of us when it decides we are in an extreme stress situation.
This part of our brain (our limbic system, also nicknamed our “reptile brain”) is capable of only four responses:
- Fight fire with a bigger fire (“fight”)
- Run as far away as possible (“flee”)
- Become paralyzed like a deer in the headlights (“freeze”)
- Play possum in the hope that the danger will pass if we hold our breath and lie still for long enough (“faint”).
Some call this Amygdala Hijackings. I call them Reptile Brain Takeovers. Either way, how do Reptile Brain Takeovers occur? Chemically, that’s how. When we allow ourselves to become over-stressed, our body reacts by releasing “emergency response hormones” (adrenaline, norepinephrine, and cortisol). Most people don’t realize that these chemicals biologically turn off the spiritual and thinking part of our brain and hyper-mobilize the reptile-reactivity part of our brain.
How to Stop Being Harmed by Reptile Brain Takeovers
How stress-intelligent are you? The real answer depends on your relationship with your reptile brain. For instance:
- How aware are you when an inner coup by your reptile brain replaces your inner sovereign with animalistic reactions by temporarily wiping out your ability to utilize your higher wisdom and your rational mind?
- How good are you at preventing this kind of inner takeover from occurring in the first place?
- How skilled are you at managing your reptile brain when it does temporarily take your power away from your higher wisdom and rational mind, so your animalistic reactions do as little damage as possible, and so you successfully return to your inner throne as quickly as possible?
- How effective are you at preventing yourself from gradually falling into a chronic state of over-stress that causes you to live your life from our animal brain more and more of the time, and in more and more situations in which your reptile brain does lasting damage instead of truly protecting you?
If you’re like most people, you have limited mastery in:
- Preventing Reptile Brain Takeovers in yourself and others
- Recognizing when a Reptile Brain Takeover has occurred despite your best prevention efforts
- Minimizing a Reptile Brain Takeover’s damage
- Restoring effectiveness in yourself and others after a Reptile Brain Takeover has ended
The Prices That Reptile Brain Takeovers are Costing You at Home, at Work & In Your Communities
This is important: Chronic stress and anxiety lock down not only our capacity to be loving and have positive impact, but also our capacity to generate abundance.
What prices are you paying, at home and at work, because you have one or more of these limitations in dealing with Reptile Brain Takeover? What results would you be enjoying instead if you were no longer paying these prices?
And what if you are a leader — an executive, an entrepreneur, an elected or appointed government official, or a change catalyst (including helping professionals like therapists and coaches)? Many if not most of your people almost surely have limited mastery in these areas too.
- What prices are they paying at home because of these limitations?
- What prices is your enterprise paying because of their limitations?
- What results would they and your enterprise be enjoying if they had better stress mastery skills?
With all of this in mind, ask yourself, “How authentically ready am I (and my spouse, family, leader team, employees, co-workers, etc.) to thrive in today’s Perpetual Stress Society?”
And if you are a leader or catalyze others, also ask yourself, “How equipped are my people to thrive in their roles and at home, given our Perpetual Stress Society?”
You and the people around you are most likely at grave risk of becoming stress casualties this year. How high a price are you willing to pay, personally and in your enterprise, because you and many of your people lack the needed remedies?
What Most Stress Management Programs Don’t Teach You
Here’s the problem: most stress management methods are BS, just as are most anger management methods.
Why? These methods generally attempt to manage a never-ending stress symptoms parade (often with limited success). Mindfulness and meditation methods can only take people so far. Why? Because as wonderful as these tools are, they don’t fully empower people to prevent or resolve what’s causing the stress symptoms parade.
I’ve got news for you that’s bound to threaten many stress and anger management program providers: what they don’t know is hurting you.
(NOTE: I am confident that if the stress and anger management program providers who authentically value business ethics knew skills they could teach to people that could resolve those causes, they would already be providing these. Since most aren’t, I think it’s safe to assume that they don’t know how to do this. That’s what I mean when I say what they don’t know is hurting you.)
No matter what New Years resolution you make or 2017 goal you set, it seems inevitable that your success will depend hugely on how effectively you:
- Immunize yourself from the profoundly damaging effects of our Perpetual Stress Society
- Uplevel your personal power instead of remaining trapped in power tyranny, power rebellion, or false helplessness.
If these forms of effectiveness are important to you, investing in Power Management Essentials™ might just be your most valuable success key for 2017.
2 Power Focuses
Internal Control Power
Become the Sovereign of Yourself in ways that draw to you the people you most want
(see “2 Inner Power Modules” section below for details)
External Influence Power
Uplevel Your Impact Effectiveness in ethical ways that boost productive collaboration
(see “4 Outer Power Modules” section below for details)
2 Inner Power Modules
1) Emotional Self-Management Mastery
Get the upper hand on your reptile brain in ways that go far beyond typical stress & anger management methods
2) Core Intentions Mastery
The least known yet most most effective key to keeping your power in your hands no matter what the other person does
4 Outer Power Modules
1) Boundaries Power Principles
Harness the human dynamics secrets that give you the power to avoid becoming trapped in trying to get other people to change or collaborate in ways they aren’t open to doing
2) Enacting Your Boundaries
Discover how to select & implement the optimal intensity level to implement your boundaries in any situation
3) Creating Accountability-Capable Agreements
Stop being seduced by good intentions that never come to pass and thereby damage trust
4) Repairing Agreement Breakdowns
My road tested step-by-step procedure that turns implementation breakdowns into collaboration builders instead of resentment escalators
Complete each of the 6 modules at your own pace.
Plan to devote at least 2-3 hours per module.
Each module includes training videos, an Action Guide to use in your life, and opportunities to ask questions.
Share This Post. If You Get 3 People to Enroll, I'll Refund Your Tuition!
The more committed you are to practicing what you learn at home, at work, in your communities, and in your volunteer activities, the more fruitful your results are likely to be.
Share This Post. If You Get 3 People to Enroll, I'll Refund Your Tuition!
I am providing this to you as a loyal follower for US$290 (a mere $48 per module).
As a frame of reference, I’ve been told I should be charging US$1000 for this program and $3000 when providing this program through one-on-one mentoring.
Share This Post. If You Get 3 People to Enroll, I'll Refund Your Tuition!
Need More Info to Decide If This is For You?Discount Ends 1/15/2017
Module 1 Available 1/17/2017
For More Details &
To Enroll Now
- Dr. Gruder was the first recipient of a leadership award that was named in his honor, and has also received an award for his work in creating collaborative cultures in organizations. He was named America’s Integrity Expert by Radio & TV Reports in 2008, has been featured in Forbes & Inc nearly 20 times, and has given multiple hundreds of media interviews.
- Over the course of his career, he has provided highly acclaimed keynotes, training programs and consulting in 8 countries on 3 continents, and over the internet, on over 100 different topics related to personal, relationship, leadership, and entrepreneur development, as well as societal and political issues.
- Dr. Gruder is a Board member for the California Institute for Human Science and a 25+ year-old entrepreneur development organization (CEO Space International), and was the founding president of a thriving international nonprofit that’s now nearly 20 years old (the Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology.
- A Culture Architect for entrepreneurs, corporations, nonprofits and governance groups, Dr. Gruder Makes Integrity Profitable™ by equipping board members, owners, executives, managers, work teams, and investors, with core skills & step-by-step procedures that enable them to enjoy getting things done efficiently, collaboratively, successfully, and joyfully.
- He has authored, been the psychology editor for, or contributed to 10 books, a few of which include The New IQ (on Integrity Intelligence), Transcendent Thought & Market Leadership, Sensible Self-Help, and Peak Vitality. The unusually diverse categories in which he has received book awards includes: politics & society, social change, business & leadership, health & wellness, psychology, mental health, and self-help.
Although he retired from providing psychotherapy in 2000, he continues to mentor psychotherapists and maintains dual licensure as a psychologist and marriage & family therapist. He has also received advanced training & certifications in numerous methods for facilitating personal, relationship and leadership development.
- In addition, Dr. Gruder is a certified Elder with the ManKind Project, a 30 year-old international nonprofit of men helping men step into mature masculinity.
“David Gruder is literally a GENIUS in mental performance and business strategy. No matter what I need help with, from clarifying my message to creating a clear of plan of action, he quickly and easily gives me the perfect steps to implement. And he does it in a way that leaves me inspired, confident and ready to take action. I am incredibly grateful to have David Gruder on my team!” ~ AmondaRose Igoe, The Speaking Goddess
“Engaging Dr. David Gruder has been the best move I’ve ever made in my career. I have been astounded by his scope of expertise, depth of brilliance, and his unique ability to see the gap between success and where I was.” ~ Dr. Felix Liao, DDS, Father of WholeHealth Dentistry
“I speak from first-hand experience working with David, especially on communication – he tells you what you need to know in your language; the words and tone that you understand. And the place of understanding he gets you to is life altering…” ~ September Dohrmann, CEO, CEO Space International
“Leaders need an integrity check-up and Dr. Gruder is just the man to do it. His simple yet powerful integrity model provides a much-needed shot in the arm.” ~ Ken Blanchard, Chief Spiritual Officer, The Ken Blanchard Companies; Co-author of The One Minute Manager & Leading at a Higher Level
“David Gruder is a genius, but more than one: he is 8-in-1. His breadth and depth on multiple subjects is unmatched: leadership, culture, program design & development, integrity, systems & process improvements, wordsmithing, and more. He quickly understood my business, and how to powerfully communicate my purpose and mission in a way that touches and moves others. In fact, he helped me create such a powerful message that a bystander who heard it handed me his card on the spot.” ~ Carl Loop, Serial Entrepreneur | Personal Growth Accelerator | CEO, Global Business Builders
“Before spending a day with David, it had been difficult for me to understand or duplicate the special working chemistry that successful teams have. After spending a day in one of his programs, I now have a far better grasp of quality management structures and dynamics. I see how individuals can be helped to share their unique talents and perspectives in ways that co-create productive cultures that are based on collaboration, integrity and trust. I am not only becoming a better executive due to David’s insights and facilitation, but a better man.” ~ V. Tyrone Lam, Healthcare IT Executive & Entrepreneur
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if ‘Dr. David Gruder’ became a household name as the person who spearheaded a massive transition and transformation in our individual, relational and societal integrity and wholeness.” ~ Constance Wells, former Senior Vice-President, Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
You can enroll in typical stress management or anger management training programs for less. But these won’t give you a thimble’s-worth of what this course covers.
You can do individual psychotherapy or executive coaching sessions for a much higher cost than this course. But, unless you’re doing executive coaching with Dr. Gruder, it’s highly unlikely that you’ll be exposed to all of the step-by-step skills and procedures that are the heart of this course. (If you ARE being mentored by Dr. Gruder, he’ll gladly give you free personal access to this program, with the understanding that if others on your team would benefit from it that your or they will purchase their access to it.)
Dr. Gruder developed this program because he knows of no other resource that provide this range of skills development in a single course.
You can pay less and get less. You can pay more and, with the right expert get value… but it’s likely to be far different from what you’ll get in this course for a fraction of the cost.
Bottom line: If you’re looking specifically for the range of training and skills that Dr. Gruder is covering in this course, you’ll be hard pressed to find anything like it… at any price.
If you are already masterful with the dimensions of healthy power that are covered in this course, you shouldn’t merely put off enrolling — you should invest your time, energy and money toward other self-development objectives.
If you aren’t, but you agree with me that mastering right relationship with power is crucial to personal wellbeing, the health of cherished relationships, and to success as a leader, executive, manager, or entrepreneur, then putting off devoting time, energy and money to this aspect of your development (no matter what resource you use to do this) will likely be quite costly.
With all of this in mind, if the costs you’ll continue to pay by putting off becoming masterful in exercising healthy power are steep, then the price you’ll pay to access this resource is a massive bargain.
The other thing to keep in mind if you know this is an important area of your development is that if you choose to put off investing in this course at this time, it’s authentically likely that you’ll never again be able to access it at its current reduced price.
He reduces your risk by giving you detailed information on how to decide if a resource for you before you buy it, and then eliminates your risk by offering you a refund if you do invest only to discover that it’s not for you after all.
Specifically, if you invest in this course only to discover within the first two weeks that it’s not right-matched with your needs, he will happily refund your investment and remove your access to the program.
Here’s all you need to do in the unlikely event that this resource turns out to not be for you: email him with what you discovered isn’t right-matched with your needs by clicking on the blue “Contact” at the bottom of this page, or the “Email” button on right side of this page.
On top of that, if you email your question to him before the discount period ends, and after getting his response you decide to enroll, just let him know this and he’ll send you a custom discount code that will get you in at the reduced fee.