Here is a list of the value I’ll be providing during the March 2013 CEO Space Forum. (If you’re an entrepreneur, business owner, or nonprofit director, but aren’t yet a CEO Space member, take a look at what you’re missing!) To set a time for an individual consultation during the Forum, click on the link at the end of the second bullet in the “Member Consultations” section below.
Member Classes (CEO Space Faculty teach classes without “pitching from the platform!”)
- Team Agreements – Monday March 18, 4:30-5:30pm: Discover why agreements succeed and fail, so yours create collaboration, maximize productivity, and breed success! You’ll learn about the seven areas of successful agreements that build your business into a High Performance Collaboration Culture: sequence, scope, selection (informed consent), architecture, facilitation, Wabi Sabi, and accountability. Agreement mastery and culture creation are skills that all entrepreneurs need to master, no matter what stage of development your project is currently in. Put an end to not knowing what you don’t know, because that’s what will bite you in the you-know-where. It’s one thing to believe in Cooperative Capitalism. It’s another to know how to build your profitability around it. Come to this class to find out how!
- How to Build Teams – Tuesday March 19, 11:30am to 1:00pm: Hugh Ballou and I will show you how to build your team with the specific resources and experts your project requires next and how to install high performance collaboration skills into the team you select. If you’re not confident that you know which resources, experts and advisors your project will most benefit from next, this class is for you!
- SNAP Networking Process – Tuesday March 19, 8:00 to 10:30pm: To help you get the most out of this powerfully effective and extremely fun networking game, I will teach you the psychology behind maximizing your results. You’ve never seen SNAP taught this way, so do make a point to be there from the start!
- How Entrepreneurs Succeed & Fail – Thursday March 21, 4:00 to 5:30pm: Hugh Ballou and I team up again to share with you the four never-before-presented information on this most important of topics. Discover the three key things that successful entrepreneurs do and the three key traps that unsuccessful entrepreneurs fall into, and much more! If maximizing your hyper-growth and not wasting time, money or energy, is important to you, put this Super Teaching class in your schedule now so you don’t make other appointments during this time slot!
Member Brain-Tithing Consultations (CEO Space Faculty serve you during Forums without holding back & without selling our services!)
- Meal Tables: I will be hosting 8 meal tables with small groups of members, during which, in addition to networking with one another. I will hosting tables at all hosted meals EXCEPT Thursday breakfast. (If this is your first Forum, Friday graduation dinner is open seating.
- Individual Consultations: I will be brain-tithing my expertise as an Entrepreneur MacroMentor™ (helping you avoid mistakes that unsuccessful entrepreneurs make, and advising you on who your venture needs you to become for it to succeed) and as a Collaborative Culture Architect™ (advising you on High Performance Collaboration processes & skills that build highly productive, happy, fulfilled & loyal teams). To reserve your 25 minute consultation, please click on the following link to access my TimeTrade scheduler: www.DrGruder.com/meeting
Faculty Training (in addition to our Tuesday morning Faculty Meeting during the member Rules Class)
- The Faculty’s New Road Map for Guiding Members Through the Stages of Entrepreneurial Project Development: In order to become even more effective in our ability to help our members succeed, I, with the help of the faculty who volunteered to be part of the “Stages” team, will conduct the first formal faculty training program in the new standardized road map that all faculty will be called upon to utilize with members.
Club Presidents Training
- Rehearsing for Proficiency: Berny Dohrmann, Hugh Ballou, Bill Stierle, David Corbin, and I will be facilitating CPs in developing effective scripts for each phase of the new member development process, and then role-playing those scripts. If you’re a CP and you didn’t receive the schedule via email, your copy should be waiting for you when you check in at the Forum registration desk.