For more, visit https://davidgruder.kartra.com/page/ceospace718
- What stands between you and your dreams is not funding or branding or marketing or sales or customer service… even though all of these of course matter.
- What stands between you and your dreams is not even the right advisors, executives, implementers, distributors, visibility providers, and so forth… even though all of these matter too.
What stands between you and your dreams is your relationship with money (and other blind spots): In psychology these blinds spots are often referred to as “Shadow.” This is what causes us to build our enterprise at the level of our limitations despite our highest aspirations.
Financial success comes from superior decisions. Decision deficits come from blind spots. These blind spots prevent us from attracting & selecting the right advisors, implementers and opportunities/clients.
Here are the 3 biggest business blind spot areas…
- The self-development you need to do to maximize your success as an entrepreneur, executive, helping professional, subject matter expert, or service provider — including overcoming your secret blocks to allowing yourself to become and remain wealthy
- The best sequence to build your enterprise and onboard the advisors, executives, implementers, visibility sources, and/or funders you might need
- How to turn the people you engage into high productivity individuals, a high collaboration team & a high happiness culture
Don’t let ANY of these blind spots destroy your dream while you’re building your enterprise.
I’m Dr. David Gruder, a Psychological Business Strategist who has been CEO Space Faculty member in 2010 and who, after having served as a Board member for a number of years, continues as Special Counsel to Berny Dohrmann. I am the President of Integrity Culture Systems™, and the Executive Director of the California Institute for Human Science’s forthcoming Center for Integral Leadership. I’ve worked with leaders, executives, entrepreneurs, and helping professionals in 8 countries on three continents.
I love being a psychological midwife to entrepreneurs who are committed to succeeding without sacrificing their integrity, personal wellbeing, cherished relationships, or social responsibility. In fact, my impact mission is to make happiness sustainable, collaboration productive, integrity profitable, and society healthy.
My specialties include Making Integrity Profitable™, Entrepreneur & Leader Strategic Self-Development, Enterprise Development Sequencing, and Culture Architecture. One of my biggest joys is translating intentions and values into step-by-step implementation procedures that enable leaders, enterprises, and causes to walk their talk. I been doing this as an author, international speaker, trainer, consultant, and key advisor.
Over the decades, I’ve been blessed to have authored, contributed to, or been featured in 23 books, and to have received 11 awards (8 book awards, a leadership award, a culture creation award, and an outstanding musician award). Radio & TV Interview Reports named me “America’s Integrity Expert,” and I’ve given multiple hundreds of media interviews, including 18 times in Forbes.
Here’s the biggest thing I know as an Enterprise Success Psychologist: No matter how devoted you are to your dreams and your entrepreneurial enterprise, your blind spots will block your success. In other words, blind spots trump good intentions.
Face it: CEO Space events are spectacular for connecting with experts, service providers, potential sources of funding, and more. AND because of this, it’s super-easy to get intoxicated with wanting to engage someone immediately or with saying yes to an opportunity right now. Here’s the thing: just because you believe you’ve found a great subject matter expert or someone who can do something really valuable for you, that doesn’t necessarily mean that now is the best time to invest time, energy or money in them.
I can’t begin to tell you how many times blind spots have caused people to say yes to engaging someone, or to an opportunity, before that is wise for their enterprise. Even well-meaning advisors and service providers don’t always know how to determine whether NOW is the best time for YOU to engage them. Their enthusiasm plus your blind spots risk causing financial damage to your enterprise due to faulty decision-making.
That’s why it’s so important to commit first to becoming a superior decision-maker and to doing this first and foremost by identifying your blind spots. Here’s what CEO Space’s Founder and Chairman Berny Dohrmann says:
“What is missing from Napoleon Hill’s otherwise brilliant framework is that it neglects to provide the paradigm changes & decision-making upgrades that make the laws of attraction & reciprocity work. Working my shadow process with David, I can tell you that he knows the buttons to push that uncover your blind spots and the methods to use to help you resolve them. The extent to which this has produced core transformation in me has been staggering. Ask me and I’ll tell you.”
Blind spots of yours could be undermining your success as an entrepreneur or leader in any of these areas:
- Business-Life Integration: making sure your business is designed so you can attain your ultimate life goals without eroding your life balance commitments on the way to entrepreneurial success
- Sequencing: bringing on the right resources (opportunities, advisors, executives, implementers, funders, etc.) at the best time for the appropriate scope of work
- Leader Self-Development: becoming the motivator, communicator and orchestrator your enterprise needs you to be for it to succeed
- Culture Creation: utilizing practical procedures that maximize individual productivity and accountability while creating high collaboration, high happiness, purpose-driven work teams
- Monetization: eliminating your hidden money sabotage programming, and the unrecognized gaps in your monetization tactics, that have been limiting your success in generating and maintaining your own financial wellbeing… and your enterprise’s
If it was possible for us to find, on our own, the blind spots that will get us in trouble, they wouldn’t be blind spots, would they? What we don’t know about is what can create the most damage. So:
- Don’t make a move before you’ve dealt with your blind spots.
- Don’t hire a team before you’ve dealt with your blind spots.
- Don’t let your personal blocks or your sequencing blind spots destroy your dream while you’re busy imagining that you’re building toward success.
Schedule your free in-person 25-minute consultation with me DURING CEO Space 718: CLICK HERE (opens a new browser window). Before selecting a day, make sure the scheduler is set to EASTERN TIME since that’s the time zone for CEO Space forums.
AFTER CEO Space 718, schedule an Engagement Exploration meeting to discover whether you would be wise to engage me as your Psychological Business Strategist or to utilize me in a more limited way, such as providing you with an 85 minute Money Mastery Makeover session or Business BlindSpotting™ Illumination session. You can set a time through my online scheduler, which you can access through the blue “Contact” button at the lower right of each page on this website. Simply select the option you want to schedule, and before you select a day, make sure the scheduler is set to the time zone you’ll be in on that day.
Lastly, in addition to joining me at one of my meal tables during CEO Space 718, make a point of attending the class I’ll be teaching: Your Money Mindset Makeover. During this fast-paced practical hands-on mini-training on Tuesday July17, 2018, from 11AM to 12:30pm, you’ll make great progress toward:
- Freeing yourself from 5 culture myths that fuel money conflicts
- Outgrowing the 4 most common personal wealth sabotage scripts
- Upgrading your relationship with 5 big monetization keys for entrepreneurs, which include 7 monetization optimization dimensions.
I look forward to spending time with you at CEO Space 718, whether in my class, at my meal table, and/or during an individual consultation.
Remember that you can CLICK HERE to schedule your consultation during the week we’re at CEO Space (opens a new browser window) — and that before selecting a day, be sure the scheduler is set to EASTERN TIME.
For more, visit https://davidgruder.kartra.com/page/ceospace718