[cs_content][cs_section parallax=”false” style=”margin: 0px;padding: 45px 0px;”][cs_row inner_container=”true” marginless_columns=”false” style=”margin: 0px auto;padding: 0px;”][cs_column fade=”false” fade_animation=”in” fade_animation_offset=”45px” fade_duration=”750″ type=”1/1″ style=”padding: 0px;”][cs_text]
Website & Resources Use Agreement for Integrity Revolution, LLC, & Dr. David Gruder
- Welcome! If you are at all familiar with Dr. Gruder expertise an integrity thought leader, you know that one of his core values is that a fully informed consumer is essential to integrity-based business and an integrity-based economy.
- The term ‘you’ refers to all viewers of our websites and all users of our free and paid resources. The term ‘this website’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website, which is Dr. Gruder’s company, Integrity Revolution, LLC. This includes our DBAs — such as Integrity Culture Systems™, Willingness Works™, and Willingness Works Press — as well as our associates & affiliates.
- We thank you from our hearts for your integrity in honoring these terms and conditions for utilizing our websites and resources.
- Please send any comments, concerns, feedback, suggestions, requests for technical support, and other communications related to our websites, via the contact details at www.DrGruder.com/contact.
- EDUCATION ONLY: The content on this website, as well as our free content and paid resources on other websites, is solely self-help education resources meant to help amplify self-development effectiveness and/or the use of appropriate professional assistance. It is not a substitute for professional services that it might be in your best interest to utilize. In other words, these resources are not counseling, psychotherapy, medical care, spiritual advising, or a substitute for these or any other types of professional assistance you might need. Utilizing our resources does NOT create a client-psychotherapist relationship between you and Dr. Gruder, or with anyone else with whom he is affiliated. Should you find that you need counseling or psychotherapy as you utilize any of Dr. Gruder’s resources, you agree to take full and complete responsibility for seeking this from an appropriate professional other than Dr. Gruder. (Dr. Gruder stopped providing psychotherapy long ago, although he continues to train & mentor leaders, executives, entrepreneurs, work teams, and helping professionals.)
- UTILIZING WHAT WE PROVIDE OR INFORM YOU ABOUT: Choosing to access our material, resources, and recommendations, means you that agree to abide by to ALL of our terms & conditions. Only you can know when a piece of information, or a resource, is right for you — at all or at a particular time time. Your use of any and all information or materials we provide on this website and elsewhere is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. How you make sense of what Dr. Gruder provides (free & paid content, exercises, and resource recommendations), how you understand and utilize these, and the results you get from them, are solely in your hands. This means that you agree to take full responsibility to ensure that any information, tools, products, services, recommendations, etc., we make available meet your specific requirements, and that you agree to harmless Integrity Revolution, LLC, all of its subsidiaries, Dr. David Gruder, his associates and affiliates, and all other parties connected with producing and distributing these products, for any and all results you get by using these resources. Said in a simpler way, you agree that we bear no legal responsibility for the resources you choose to use, the way you understand and utilize them, or the results you do or don’t get, and that you therefore agree that we shall not be held liable (that is held harmless) for any and all results connected with your utilization of what we provide.
- RIGHT TO MAKE A LIVING THROUGH OUR PAID RESOURCES: While we make an abundance of information available at no charge on this website and some of our other websites, Dr. Gruder makes an important part of his living by selling online training programs, print and digital books, workbooks, worksheets and special reports, audios, etc.. Because of this, we thank you for your integrity in protecting his intellectual property. Here’s what this means on a practical level. If you want loved ones, friends, clients, work associates, therapists, coachers, or others you know, to be able to benefit from the resources that we sell for Dr. Gruder, you agree to provide them with a link to the page that contains the resource details and purchase link. We count on and thank you for (and of course also legally require), your integrity about this.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Your purchase of any of our resources entitles you to use them for your own personal or clinical use. In accordance with international copyright law, copying any of Dr. Gruder’s digital or printed resources for any other purpose, such as but not limited to using this material in articles, books, presentations, workshops, classes, or for any other reasons, is prohibited unless you have obtained prior written authorization from Dr. David Gruder.
- SITE EVOLUTION: The content on our websites will be added to, modified, and sometimes deleted without notice. You therefore acknowledge that our websites have the ongoing right, at our sole discretion, to refuse, modify, delete or move any content, for any reason.
- CONTENT DISCLAIMER: Content is provided through our websites “AS IS.” Neither we nor any third parties we mention on our websites provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials that contained or offered on our websites. We therefore do not guarantee that all information provided on our websites is complete, accurate or up-to-date, although this is never our intention. What this means is that in choosing to utilize our websites you acknowledge that they might contain unintended inaccuracies or errors, and you accept that we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. You further agree that your use of or reliance on any content we provide is at your own risk, and that under no circumstances shall any of our websites (and websites we use to make some of our resources available) be liable for any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of or reliance on any content that is available on them.
- LICENSURE & ATTRIBUTION: This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us, or that is material owned by others that we are allowed to promote. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- TRADEMARKS: All trademarks reproduced on this website that are not our property, or licensed to us, are hereby provided on this site for educational purposes or to provide visibility opportunities for the trademark holder.
- LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITES TO OTHER WEBSITES: Our websites include links to other websites, including those we don’t own. All links are provided for your convenience. When we provide a link to a place on the internet that does not contain our own content or resources, this does not necessarily mean that we endorse the website(s). We also have no responsibility for the content of those linked website(s).
- LINKING FROM OTHER WEBSITES TO OUR WEBSITES: You may link to our websites only if you do so in a way that is fair and legal, and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, and with the understanding that we retain the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. You are only authorized to create a link to protected material on our websites if we have provided you our prior written consent. Prohibitions include: A) Establishing a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part if none exists; B) Establishing a link to any of our websites from any website that is not owned by you; C) Framing any of our websites on any other site. Should unauthorized framing or linking occur due to your unintended (or intended) involvement, you further agree to cooperate with us in causing this to immediately cease.
- REFUND POLICY:
- You assume full responsibility for carefully reviewing the available information for each resource we offer or recommend (such as written descriptions, video overviews, demo links, samples, screen shots, refund policy, etc.) before deciding whether to purchase it.
- We resolve all requests for refunds of purchases of resources that we provide on a case-by-case basis at our sole discretion. We assume no responsibility for refund requests of resources purchased from other vendors.
- You acknowledge and agree that you not entitled to receive refunds beyond whatever the specific refund policy is for each specific resource we provide.
- We do, however, reserve the sole right to decide to honor requests for refunds in limited cases, for reasons related to non-delivery of a resource, download issues, irreparable defects, and so forth.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITES, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITES OR OUR AFFILIATES, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR WEBSITES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIRMENTS. IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, ANY OF OUR WEBSITES (OR OTHER WEBSITES WE UTILIZE FOR CONTENT DELIVERY), ANY SITES LINKED TO THESE WEBSITES, ANY CONTENT ON THESE WEBSITES OR SUCH OTHER SITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. WE FURTHER DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the site or any services or items obtained through the site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any site linked to it
- SEVERABILITY & NON-WAIVER: Should any part of these Terms be rendered or declared invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidation of such part or portion of them should not invalidate the remaining portions thereof, and they shall remain in full force and effect. Enforcement of these Terms is solely in our discretion, and failure to enforce these Terms in some instances does not constitute a waiver of our right to enforce them in other instances.
- GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION: Our websites and these Terms are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California in the country of the United States of America, without regard to its principles of conflict of laws. Any litigation, dispute or claim arising from or related to the use of any of our websites, or other websites through which we provide resources, shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of San Diego, California, USA, and you hereby accept to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts in this respect.
- As a matter of integrity, we do not sell, rent, loan, gift, or otherwise willingly share our contact lists with others. The power to change your email address, or to unsubscribe entirely, remains in your hands. You’ll find at the bottom of all group emails you receive from us a link to do either of these things. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password, and you also agree to immediately notify us in the event of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security.
- As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
- Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by us and our analytics or service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- EARNINGS & INCOME DISCLAIMER + UTILIZING DR. GRUDER’S RECOMMENDATIONS
- We do NOT promote resources as favors to individuals or organizations who simply seek your eyeballs. Dr. Gruder only provides external links to resources from others that he believes have the potential to be particularly useful for certain people and needs. Only you can know which of these resource might be useful to you, and when they might be of the greatest use to you.
- Some of the resources Dr. Gruder recommends are free. Others are for purchase. Of those, some we don’t make money from recommending, while others do generate revenue for us. What you can be sure of is Dr. Gruder’s dedication to providing visibility for the best resources he knows of, regardless of whether or not he stands to gain financially from doing so. He also does his best to provide education about resources he recommends, because he wants you to make informed choices on your own behalf, rather than feel manipulated into purchasing things you don’t need at this time — or perhaps ever.
- In light of all of the factors that impinge on the very nature of income-producing products and services, there is no way to guarantee results of any kind whatsoever. Accordingly, we affirmatively declare that we make no guarantees as to your earnings & income of any kind, at any time.
- As with any business endeavour or investment, past performance is no guarantee or predictor of future performance. Any testimonials or other representations of results are for illustrative purposes only and, though every effort is made to ensure they’re factually honest, they are not intended to imply or insinuate what is likely to happen with you. Your reliance on them as such is not advised.
- It should be noted that “earnings & income” is so phrased with specific intent. While income may typify the earnings most either seek or are accustomed to, earnings can come in non-monetary forms. These include some forms that are abstract or intangible, and thus not even readily converted to currency or a common medium of exchange. Thus, note that all manner of compensation, including earnings of a non-income yet nevertheless beneficial form, are covered by these provisions.
- FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) COMPLIANCE STATEMENT
- Integrity Revolution, LLC, embraces the intentions, guidelines and requirements of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) for the benefit of all. With that in mind we provide the following disclosures regarding compensation and disclaimers regarding earnings & income. This FTC compliance information pertains to all Integrity Revolution, LLC, websites, including this website.
- As a matter of personal integrity, and not ‘merely’ FTC compliance, Integrity Revolution is committed to full transparency regarding the products and services we use, recommend, or otherwise mention on our websites. We strive to clearly differentiate between our own products and services, and those created or provided by other business entities. And, just as we profit from selling our own products and services on our websites, so do we also profit from recommending and/or selling some (but not all) of the products and services we feature on our websites.
- Further, we endeavor to provide full informed consent regarding all products and services featured on all of our websites, regardless of whether they are from us or others, are free or for-fee, or we do or don’t receive financial compensation for featuring them. This includes, whenever relevant, providing realistic fact-based data and disclaimers, and emphasizing that the variables influencing the results that people get through using these resources are so numerous and uncontrollable that it is absolutely impossible to make any guarantees whatever about the results that any given person might get from using these resources.
- We also want you to be aware that it’s not always possible to specify these material connections in every single advertisement or affiliate link. So, whether you are on one of our websites, or someone else’s, never give your power away to anyone. “Caveat emptor” is Latin for “buyer beware.” We would modify that to say, “consumer discernment is ultimately and always in your hands and no one else’s.” One way to practice “safe consumerism” is to always assume there is a material connection and that the entity publicizing a product or service might receive compensation (in money or some other form) from anything you purchase via any website, including this one, simply by you clicking a link that takesyou to another site. As a commitment to your own “safe consumerism” we strongly recommend that you assume this is the case no matter whose website you’re on and regardless of whether that website includes an informed consent document like this one.
- We are an Amazon.com affiliate. Additionally, one or more parties affiliated or associated with this and any of our websites, might also be an Amazon.com affiliate. This means that links to products on Amazon.com, as well as reviews leading to purchases, might result in a commission being earned. Again, because it isn’t always feasible to disclose this material connection and the potential for compensation at every single possible opportunity, your best “safe consumerism” strategy on our (and indeed all) websites is to simply assume there is a material connection and potential for compensation at all times.
- While it is a matter of both mission and policy that Integrity Revolution, LLC, never provides skewed or unduly biased reviews of any products or services we feature, we still want to provide you with full disclosure about all of this.
- Compensation Summary: In short, what all of the above means is that, even though it is NOT always the case, your best “safe consumerism” strategy is to always assume that we may be compensated for purchases of products or services we mention on this and all of our Integrity Revolution, LLC, websites, regardless of whether or not these are created, owned, licensed, or otherwise materially controlled by us. Stated another way, while most people obviously understand that individuals make a living by way of the profit that remains after the costs associated with providing a product or service, some consumers do not yet fully understand that a third party can “affiliate” with someone else’s products or services and through that affiliation be compensated by the creator/owner/distributor of that product or service for helping spread the word about it. A simple way to understand this is to think about how retail stores make a living: they seldom produce products themselves, but rather make their money by connecting product manufacturers with purchasers of those products.
- Admonition: Integrity Revolution’s commitment to ethical business practices notwithstanding, it is wisest to not count on anyone looking after your interests but you. This means the buck stops with you: do whatever amount of your own research and due diligence about various offers and opportunities that you feel a need to do in order to assume full responsibility for your product or service purchase decisions with us or anyone else. Here is a set of guidelines for doing this that you might benefit from keeping in mind:
- First, just always operate from the position that any website proprietor, including us at Integrity Revolution, LLC, will have a material connection to the product or service provider, and may be compensated as a result of your purchase, unless expressly stated otherwise. Aside from your purchases, note that even you actions could result in earnings for this website. For instance, there could be ads displayed on this website that we are compensated for displaying whenever a website visitor clicks on them.
- Second, to the extent that we have every interest in positively furthering our business relationship with you, we certainly desire to share only those offerings that we believe will benefit you. Just because we are not the founder or originator of the product or service, we are not going to withhold knowledge of this offering from you. If you can get some benefit from it, regardless of whether or not you’ve taken advantage of our own products and/or services, we want you to do well. Thus, we make a good faith effort to only present to you items that we either personally use, have actually tried, or else have faith in the reputation of the provider or concept. You can count on us making this determination based on all relevant and applicable information at the time of the recommendation.
- Third, despite the fact that it would be counterproductive to mention products or services that you’ll find disappointing or inferior, not only are people different, but it’s also possible for us to have a lapse in judgment. Thus, to be extra cautious, even if you believe in our good faith motives, you may as well go ahead and keep in mind that we could be at least partially influenced by the monetization factor of listing various products or services on our websites. Furthermore, in that vein, the reality is that there are sometimes other connections between parties that are not monetary, such as personal capital, goodwill, or otherwise, that could be an underlying undercurrent swaying the decision to promote a particular offering. Due to this hypothetical possibility, you should again simply nor rely solely on what we have to say, but rather just form your own independent opinion just to be safe. Finally, bear in mind that we might also receive free products or services, gifts, or review copies of items too.
- Testimonials regarding the outcome or performance of using any product or service are provided to embellish your understanding of the offering. While great effort is made to ensure that they are factually honest, we are not liable for errors and omissions. Aside from human error, some information may be provided by third parties, such as customers or product/service providers. The best results are not uncommonly correlated with the best efforts, discipline, diligence, and so on, and thus the results depicted cannot, in any way, be construed as common, typical, expected, normal, or associated with the average user’s experience with any given product or service. Exceptional results may be depicted by our website as highlights, but you are responsible for understanding that atypical outcomes may not reflect your experience. Aside from market conditions, products and services change over time. Older products may lose effectiveness. Newer products may not have a reliable track record. Where products or services might pertain to earning money, the same safeguards about use of testimonials apply. Additionally, note that any related income figures are highly specific to the individual or entity that produced those results, and there can be no assurance that you will be able to leverage the same, or similar, products or services to achieve comparable results. The results, though real, may be the result of the conflation of a number of favorable circumstances that would be difficult to replicate, and so you must proceed with the knowledge that your outcome can differ from any shared on our website.
- Professional Consultation: Many products and services are designed to solve problems. Common problem areas include legal, financial, and medical. We are in no way purporting to counsel you on issues related law, finances, or health. If you require guidance in these arenas, you should consider securing your own counsel from lawyers, accountants, tax professionals, investment advisors, or medical professionals before taking any action. Nothing we may ever communicate, in print or spoken word, will ever be intended to constitute any such counsel, as we do not claim to be professionals in any of those disciplines. You assume all risk for actions taken, losses incurred, damages sustained, or other issues stemming from your use of any product or service in any way connected with or mentioned on this website. Indeed, such decision is solely your own, or else determined in conjunction with the professional guidance of the advisor of your choosing.
- Use Of Products & Services: The following are facts you should be advised of if you intend to take advantage of any products or services.
- The price paid for products and services change over time. Even the prices of staples and basic commodities change, and there are many factors such as supply and demand, sales and other customer acquisition incentives, and more. Price, and value, can be quite relative. Technology, innovations, product improvements, market penetration, and numerous other factors all weigh in. It is impossible to define the “right” price for any product and service. Willing buyers and willing sellers determine price at any given time. You accept the fact that your purchase reflects your own attribution of value at the time of purchase, and that the price may increase or decrease in the future.
- The outcome you experience is dependent upon many factors. Aptitude and attitude go a long way towards success with products and services in virtually any niche, whether fitness or making money. Circumstances, experience, innate abilities, personality, education, time commitments, and perseverance are just a few factors. Given the smorgasbord of interrelated variables, there is no way to reasonably predict your specific outcome with any degree of reliability or certainty.
- Income-Producing Products & Services are likewise subject to the above cautions. In addition, however, there are additional factors we like to point out on our websites. Unlike weight loss products or self-help materials, income-producing methods are influenced by the overall health of the economy in which one operates. In times of liquidity, money flows freely and commerce is easier. In times of perceived scarcity, fear, recession, depression, or otherwise, commerce is stymied. Results can be influenced by market sentiment, just as the stock market indices around the world are swayed heavily on news. Income-producing products & services purchased should be viewed as just that – purchases. Though they can be investments in one’s business, it is not unreasonable to expect that there may not be an express return on that investment, per se. Often, business success is the convergence of a number of factors, methods, strategies, and so on. It can be hard to peg success to one method or machination. This does not necessarily undermine value of any given product or service, as it can have an additive effect. Or, it may have no effect. Since it can be difficult to tell, you should operate on the assumption that your outcome could be zero. We make no guarantees and you should only risk what you can afford to lose on any purchases on or through our websites
- Earnings & Income: In light of all of the factors above, impinging on the very nature of income-producing products and services, there is no way to guarantee results of any kind whatsoever. Accordingly, we affirmatively declare that we make no guarantees as to your earnings & income of any kind, at any time.
- Affiliates & Other Third Parties:
- It should also be noted that we only have control over, and thus only accept responsibility for, the content of our websites that has been authored by us. Any representations made by others should be considered prima facie unauthorized.
- You may also read, hear, or otherwise come into contact with commentary about any of our products & services or offerings, and should assume those have likewise not been authorized.
- While information, in any form, can arise, at any time, regarding our products & services, there may be times when this results from an affiliate relationship. In other words, we may permit our products & services to be marketed through other individuals, businesses, websites, and otherwise, just as providers of goods and services use retailers and other vendors to make available what they offer.
- You should not construe a third-party offer as an endorsement by that third party of any product or service. You should, more conservatively, view it as an offer to buy something.
- Likewise, as alluded to previously, note that we cannot fully control all marketing practices by all parties. With the use of “mirror” sites, indirect or unauthorized affiliates, “tiered” affiliate structures, and so on, policing the world wide web with any modicum of thoroughness is unlikely.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure our affiliates comply with our policies and represent our products & services consistent with our guidelines. However, we cannot always guarantee they will do so. You are always free to report concerns or abuses via our Contact information.
- Customer Care: Last, but not least, please note that our role in briefing you on products and services other than our own is simply as a “matchmaker.” We do not provide any support or customer service for those items. Therefore, you should always contact the owner or provider of those products or services to get the answers you seek to any and all questions you have before purchasing, and to receive any assistance you might desire or require after after purchasing. That said, however, if you do have an unsatisfactory customer care experience with a provider of any of the products and services we mention on any of our websites, please do let us know so we can evaluate whether to continue mentioning that resource.
- DCMA NOTICE
- All of our websites are Internet “service providers” under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (“DMCA”). As Required by the DMCA, we maintain specific contact information provided below, including an e-mail address, for notifications of claimed infringement regarding materials posted to our websites. All notices should be addressed to the contact person specified below (our agent for notice of claimed infringement):
- Notification of Claimed Infringement:
- Integrity Revolution, LLC
302 Washington St., #1130
San Diego, CA 92103 USA
- Agent’s Name/Email Address: David Gruder, PhD — DrDavid@TheNewIQ.com
- Telephone: +1-858-755-1988
- You may contact Dr. Gruder for notice of claimed infringement specified above with complaints regarding allegedly infringing posted material and he, or someone he might appoint, will investigate those complaints. If the posted material is believed in good faith by us to violate any applicable law, we will remove or disable access to any such material, and we will notify the posting party that the material has been blocked or removed.
- In notifying us of alleged copyright infringement, the DMCA requires that you include the following information: (i) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement; (ii) description of the infringing material and information sufficient to permit us to locate the alleged material; (iii) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and/or e-mail address; (iv) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law; (v) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and (vi) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above-listed information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
- Integrity Revolution, LLC