The Big Untapped Edge in Business Success is the Psychological Edge
An edge is an advantage. Your Entrepreneurial Edge is much less about what you’re selling and much more about you and your team. In other words, people. That’s why the big untapped Entrepreneurial Edge is the Psychological Edge.
- How do you discover and make the most of your Entrepreneurial Edge? Through a Business Peak Performance Mentor.
- What kind of Business Peak Performance Mentor? An Entrepreneur Success Psychologist.
- Why? Since your Entrepreneurial Edge is mostly about people (you and your team), you would be wise to seek a seasoned psychologist who has been an entrepreneur, who trains and consults to entrepreneurs as a business development expert, and who has received multiple awards for his work.
- Does this kind of Entrepreneur Success Psychologist exist? Yes, although finding these experts is like searching for a needle in a haystack. But, you just found one: a 12-award-winning bestselling clinical & organizational development psychologist who makes integrity profitable, leaders elevated, collaborators productive, happiness sustainable and society healthy — Dr. David Gruder.
- Is an Entrepreneur Success Psychologist right for you, and if so, is Dr. Gruder the right one for you? Find out now through a free no-obligation no selling 2-part consultation directly with Dr. Gruder. He will help you identify your edges, illuminate what’s holding you back from attaining them, and make recommendations for how you might best proceed. His recommendations might or might not include him because, as an integrity expert, he will be committed to serving you rather than himself.
- How do you request your free Entrepreneurial Edge consultation? Complete the form below and Dr. Gruder will let you know whether he believes it will be a worthwhile use of your time to meet with him. If he believes he can provide you with highly valuable input that would make your free 2-part consultation worthwhile regardless of whether you engage him, he’ll include you a link through which you can schedule it. If he doesn’t, he’ll instead provide you with his best recommendation(s) about who to consult with instead.
- Why complete this form before talking with Dr. Gruder? Simple. For him to be willing to gift some of his time to you, he needs to see that you’re dedicated to investing a little time in self-reflection and that you’re willing to be honest with yourself and him about your strengths and challenges. He also needs to see whether his best way of being useful to you is through providing you with a consultation or by referring you to someone who he believes would be better able to help you than he is.
- If this sounds good to you, complete the confidential form below now to get started. (Only Dr. Gruder will receive your responses, but if you’d rather not provide in this form some of the information he asks for, simply let him know this in your responses.)