Can I Help You Achieve What You Want to Accomplish at the Next CEO Space Forum?
If you’re an entrepreneur who is birthing your business or in modest revenue, you know that your success depends on: 1) Selecting the right resources in the best sequence; 2) Creating effective agreements with them that get you the results you most need next; and 3) Bringing them into high productivity & high enjoyability collaboration with you and the rest of your team. I’m on CEO Space’s faculty to help you and your team take your next step toward becoming who your venture needs you to be for it to succeed.
If you’re the CEO of an established company that embraces Internal Corporate Responsibility, you know that an essential key to your profits and reputation is creating a purpose driven, high productivity, high enjoyability corporate culture. I’m on CEO Space’s faculty to help you discover how to become more effective at helping your company develop this kind of culture so it can fulfill its mission and maximize its profits.
If you’re an expert or professional who is making the shift into becoming an entrepreneur, you know there’s a world of difference between a professional’s marketing mindset & monetization strategies, and an entrepreneur’s. I’m an Entrepreneur Development Psychologist who is on CEO Space’s faculty to help you discover how to transform from a talented professional into a successful entrepreneur.
If you’re the Founder or Executive Director of a nonprofit or cause-based organization, you know that an essential key to your success is ensuring that your employee, volunteer and donor culture is purpose driven, high productivity and high fulfillment. I’m a Purpose Driven Culture Architect who is on CEO Space’s faculty to help you discover how to create an organizational culture that is highly attractive to donors, volunteers and/or members.
I’m Dr. David Gruder, the Business & Leader Peak Performance Psychologist, and Collaboration & Culture Creation Skills Mentor, who makes integrity profitable, and I look forward to serving you in my classes, at my meal tables and in individual meetings with you.
Here is how you can tap into my areas of expertise while I’m brain-tithing (gifting my time without pitching you to hire me) during the October 2013 CEO Space Forum. (If you’re an entrepreneur, corporate CEO, or nonprofit leader, but you aren’t yet a CEO Space member, take a look at what you’re missing!) If you’re a member, you can set a time for an on-site individual consultation with me during the Forum by clicking here or in link at the end of the second bullet in the “Member Consultations” section below.
Member Classes (CEO Space Faculty teach classes without “pitching from the platform!”)
ENTREPRENEUR ESSENTIALS: HOW TO MAXIMIZE YOUR FORUM SUCCESS
Co-taught with Hugh Ballou
Sunday October 13, 8:30-10:30pm
- Description: How aligned is your project’s purpose, size and scope with your values, life goals, and life balance commitments? How clear are you about all of who you need to become, and who you need to add to your team, in order for your venture to succeed — and when to add them? How good are you at constructing collaboration agreements that produce highest quality results on time? How realistic are your expectations about what you can get from attending this Forum, and how effective a strategy do you have for accomplishing during this Forum what your project most needs next? The answers to these questions & more will be illuminated in this crucial new class by Dr. David Gruder & Hugh Ballou.
- Who Will Benefit: Entrepreneurs & CEOs in all phases of business development who want to avoid the energy drain, time sucks and wasted money that lead to entrepreneur failure, acquire the mindset, habits, and skills that successful entrepreneurs intuitively develop, and have a great time doing it. This class will be highly valuable whether this is your first Forum or the 100th. AND, if you’re attending CEO Space for the first time, this class will give you a practical and powerful road map for navigating CEO Space Forums.
- Benefits You’ll Receive From Attending:
- Fuller clarity about what being your venture’s leader really requires from you
- Define your skills and gaps, and decide which of those gaps you’ll fill & which ones others on your team will fill
- Strategies for right-sizing your project to match your personal mission, ultimate goals, life balance commitments, and values
- Secrets to constructing collaboration-promoting accountability-capable agreements that maximize results
- Powerful tips to effectively manage your Forum expectations and implement a simple Forum-week game plan to maximize your benefits from having attended
KEY PEOPLE SKILLS FOR ENTREPRENEURS
Monday October 14, 4:30 to 6:00pm
- Description: How you collaborate with your team, and how your team members collaborate with each another, will make or break your business. The good news is that people skills are learnable by anyone who is teachable — and you shouldn’t have anyone on your team who isn’t! Entrepreneurs and their teams have much more fun succeeding when they master a short list of essential people skills that maximize positive attitude, enjoyable collaboration, and purpose-driven productivity. If this is your — and your team’s — Forum to upgrade your people skills (and when isn’t it the right time to do this?!), make a point of attending this crucial new class from Dr. Gruder.
- Who Will Benefit: Entrepreneurs, CEOs, and their teams, in all phases of business development. In other words, you!
- Benefits You’ll Receive From Attending:
- Discover the four types of Company Cultures, and which one you want to create
- Learn ways to guard against competition dynamics secretly creeping into the collaboration culture you’re wanting to create
- Access the secrets to creating a purpose-driven high productivity collaboration culture that exceeds your expectations
- Learn two essential culture breakdown repair processes you’ve probably never been exposed to… and also discover how to use them to help CEO Space reach its full potential as the world leader in business collaboration effectiveness
Member Brain-Tithing Consultations (CEO Space Faculty serve you during Forums without holding back & without selling our services!)
- Meal Tables (Group Consultation/Networking): I will be hosting 7 meal tables with small groups of members, during which, in addition to networking with one another. Why so few? Because this Forum’s dates were changed and I had a prior commitment to officiate a wedding in Hawaii. This means that I will be leaving this Forum on Wednesday morning after breakfast. So, make a point of sitting at one of my breakfast, lunch or dinner meal tables on Monday or Tuesday, or my breakfast table on Wednesday!
- Individual Consultations: I will be brain-tithing my expertise as an Entrepreneur MacroMentor™ (helping you avoid mistakes that unsuccessful entrepreneurs make, and become who your venture needs you to be for it to succeed) and as a Collaboration Culture Architect™ (advising you on High Performance Collaboration processes & skills that build highly productive, happy, fulfilled & loyal teams). To reserve your 25 minute consultation, please click on the following link to schedule you time (this link takes you to my TimeTrade scheduler): www.DrGruder.com/meeting. Because our time will go by quickly, please arrive prepared to begin by telling me what you most want to accomplish, so we can maximize the value you get from our consultation.
Between needing to leave the Forum early and participating in a CEO Space Board Meeting, leading a Faculty meeting, and training Forum Staff in my Collaborative Accountability process, my availability for individual consultations is limited. So book your time with me as soon as possible. 😉