“Sequencing” is your most leveraged order for effectively implementing the most useful tasks to produce the results you seek, with the least time, energy and money feasible. Ineffective sequencing is virtually guaranteed to cost you and your enterprise huge amounts of time, stress, money, and profits.
- Sequencing Excellence (I call it SequeXcellence™) is knowing how to efficiently order the steps you need to take to ensure that you select the right enterprise to build & that it succeeds. This is MacroSequencing™.
- SequeXcellence™ is making sure that you become who your enterprise needs to be in the most useful order, and making sure you onboard the right team members (advisors, executives, implementers, visibility providers, funders, etc.), at the most useful time in your enterprise’s development, and for the right scope of engagement at that time. This is Personnel Activation & Development Sequencing.
- SequeXcellence™ is setting up project management success — Project Implementation Sequencing — by identifying, in accountability-capable ways, who will be completing which tasks, and making sure that each implementer knows:
- Who they will be receiving what work from;
- Which tasks they will then complete & in what time frame; and
- Who they will be handing off their work to… so each project unfolds as efficiently as possible.
As you can see, SequeXcellence™ is a foundational success skill for all enterprises: businesses, nonprofits, causes, and governance agencies. It’s — no kidding — a core skill that EVERY leader, executive, manager, and entrepreneur who truly cares about success needs to master.
There is no better time than now to uplevel SequeXcellence™… in yourself and your team. Take your next step toward Sequencing Excellence by completing the form further below.
CEO SPACE MEMBER COMING TO 817? Pre-reserve your free members-only onsite consult with Dr. Gruder. Special link: https://live.vcita.com/site/drgruder/online-scheduling?service=a3095689 (August 1-5, 2017 ONLY. Set the calendar to Eastern Time BEFORE you select your day & time.)