Did you give me your See Me Card because you want to explore the possibility of engaging me? Get the ball
rolling by completing my quick 2-question “Needs Assessment” and then gain access to my Engagement Exploration Scheduler.
Thank you for the See Me Card you gave me at CEO Space. If you wrote a note to yourself on it, I'll read that back to you when we talk. Before we talk, please read & respond to the following. Thanks, David Gruder
Entrepreneurship is the third most powerful Personal Development Path in existence, right behind a primary committed relationship and parenting. If you appreciate how entrepreneurship and self-development go hand-in-hand, it’s likely that there will be a strong match between your path for creating business success and the expertise I provide to help you get there as rapidly and enjoyably as possible.
Please complete this brief two question assessment to help us both begin to pinpoint the overlap between what you seek and what I provide. You’ll then be forwarded to my online scheduler so we can discover together the best ways for you to utilize my areas of expertise, and the best point in your business or nonprofit development sequencing for us to start doing that.
1. The areas I am interested in exploring the possibility of engaging you to help me with include... (Select all that apply)
- ENTREPRENEUR-LIFE INTEGRATION: Using my life purpose, ultimate life goals, and life balance priorities as my most important frame of reference for selecting and right-sizing my entrepreneurial enterprise.
- VIABILITY VETTING: Evaluating seven key dimensions to determine whether the for-profit or nonprofit enterprise I envision building has strong enough legs to justify my jumping in with both feet and seeing it all the way through to success.
- MACRO-PLANNING & SEQUENCING: Creating a master plan for building my enterprise and holding me accountable so I can have confidence that I'm focusing on the highest leverage tasks in the highest leverage sequence, and so I bring on the right people at the right time to do the right things to assist my success.
- LEADER DEVELOPMENT FOR ENTREPRENEURS: Becoming the leader my enterprise needs me to be for it to succeed.
- TRANSFORMING TALENTED PEOPLE INTO HIGH PERFORMANCE COLLABORATORS: Effectively facilitating high performance individuals and teams that have a great time co-creating success requires Collaborative Accountability. Four interlocking procedures form the foundation of Collaborative Accountability: Agreement Creation, Best Practice Development, Implementation Breakdown Repair, & Performance Reviews. These procedures are only useful to the extent that they maximize each of your people's productivity & job fulfillment AND maximize their collaboration effectiveness with you and/or with their fellow team members.
- PRODUCTIZING MY EXPERTISE (FOR SERVICE PROFESSIONALS): Turning the most highly leveraged portions of my expertise as a service professional into training programs that can be delivered while I sleep, so I can stop being financially dependent on working more hours or raising my fees to make more money.
2. The ways of engaging you that I am interested in us discussing include... (Select all that apply)
- Webinar Series Enrollment (Do-It-Yourself Online Learning)
- Mentoring Me
- Training My Team
- Being the Business Psychologist On My Board of Directors or as Their Special Counsel (only if your for-profit is already in revenue)
Please Complete This Form So I Know You're Who Completed This Assessment
Would you like to schedule a time to discuss your responses?
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)